ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTER PEPPER SPRAYS LITTLE GIRLS IN THE FACE


Trump supporters and anti-Trump demonstrators clashed as the City Council debated whether to pass a resolution condemning the Trump campaign.

However, the only individual worthy of condemnation was a man wielding a hand-held pepper-spray device which he used to incapacitate five people, including two girls aged 8 and 11, before fleeing the scene.

Paramedics arrived to treat the girls, who were comforted by a female Trump supporter wearing a “Make America Great Again” cap. The girls said that their eyes and mouth hurt after the assault.

http://www.infowars.com/anti-trump-protester-pepper-sprays-little-girls-in-the-face/

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S ASSAULT WEAPON FOR INFOWARS


Mark Collins is a George Washington historical interpreter who bears an uncanny physical resemblance to the original and has portrayed Washington in a wide variety of film and live performances.

http://www.infowars.com/george-washingtons-assault-weapon-for-infowars/

More staffers flee Breitbart News over Trump


Reporter Michelle Fields and at least three other staffers have resigned in opposition to their company’s coverage of Trump and to its handling of an alleged assault on Fields by a top Trump aide.

Fields, who has claimed that she was yanked and bruised by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, and Ben Shapiro, one of the site’s top editors, told BuzzFeed late Sunday night that they would be leaving the company.

Then on Monday, Breitbart editor Jarrett Stepman and national security correspondent Jordan Schachtel announced they were also resigning in protest.

“Today I informed the management at Breitbart News of my immediate resignation,” Fields said on Sunday. “I do not believe Breitbart News has adequately stood by me during the events of the past week and because of that I believe it is now best for us to part ways.”

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/14/media/michelle-fields-ben-shapiro-resign-from-breitbart-news/

ALERT: TOTAL ASSAULT ON THE 2ND AMENDMENT UNDER WAY!


The gun grab isn’t coming it’s here

Americans critical of government could have their Second Amendment rights restricted if psychologists diagnose them with “Oppositional Defiant Disorder” or a similar diagnosis as a result of Obama’s new gun control executive action.

Alert: Total Assault On The 2nd Amendment Under Way!

NATIONAL MEDIA IGNORES BLACK-ON-WHITE HATE CRIME ASSAULT


A Google News search reveals that the story has received zero attention from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC News or any mainstream U.S. news outlet besides Fox.

Contrast this with how the media treated an incident back in June when a group of confederate flag wavers crashed a black child’s birthday party. Despite the fact that no violence occurred, the story was covered at length by NBC News, the Washington Post, CNN, CBS and numerous other mainstream outlets.

http://www.infowars.com/national-media-ignores-black-on-white-hate-crime-assault/

Saudi prince avoids felony charges in sex assault case near Beverly Hills


la-me-ln-saudi-prince-beverly-hills-20151019-001 Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 29, was arrested last month after a female worker accused him of trying to force her to perform a sex act on him inside a Beverly Glen residence he was renting, police said. Police alleged there were multiple victims, and within days of Al-Saud’s arrest three women sued him in civil court.

Although prosecutors said there was not enough evidence for felony charges, the case was referred to the L.A. city attorney’s office, which could charge him with a misdemeanor. Officials in that office said they would have to review the case before making any decisions

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-saudi-prince-beverly-hills-20151019-story.html

SAUDI PRINCE AVOIDS FELONY CHARGES IN SEX ASSAULT CASE NEAR BEVERLY HILLS


saudi-shieks Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 29, was arrested last month after a female worker accused him of trying to force her to perform a sex act on him inside a Beverly Glen residence he was renting, police said. Police alleged there were multiple victims, and within days of Al-Saud’s arrest three women sued him in civil court.

Although prosecutors said there was not enough evidence for felony charges, the case was referred to the L.A. city attorney’s office, which could charge him with a misdemeanor. Officials in that office said they would have to review the case before making any decisions.

http://www.infowars.com/saudi-prince-avoids-felony-charges-in-sex-assault-case-near-beverly-hills/